Sunday, September 18, 2016

All About Me

        Hi my name is Madeline Jay Cox, I am 15 years old and go to Fortuna High School. I have three younger siblings and live in northern California where I have lived my whole life. I have played volleyball, track, soccer, and basketball, but I am currently doing Cross country. Cross country is running and my team and I practice everyday running from 2 to 5 miles, our races are 3 miles each. My favorite sport is track, which is a spring sport, in track I run two races the 400 meter race and the 200 meter race. I spend most of my time outside of school spending time with my family and friends and also doing sports. I have 4 pets a dog, two cats, and a rabbit, the dog is my brothers and one of the cats is my sisters. My siblings are all younger than me, I have a brother Bo who is 13 and twin sisters Allie and Chloe who are 10 years old. In the future I would like to go to UC Davis or Cal Poly for college and I would also like to travel around the world. Right now I'm only sophomore in high school and I can't wait to see what this world has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Madeline , it's nice having siblings and not to be alone . I guess living in California is fantastic, I really would like to live there! I like cross country and track , like you, but I don't really have opportunities to practice them in tangier ! You have four pets ! That's very nice ! I think you have a nice family and good activities! Keep well!

    ReplyDelete