Friday, October 21, 2016

                                              My music

I usually listen to most music but my favorite music is hip-hop. My favorite artists are Halsey, The Chainsmokers, Lana Del Ray, and Beyonce as well. My favorite songs of Halsey's are Gasoline and Hurricane. From Lana Del Ray my personal favorites are Off to the Races, Video games, and Blue Jeans. The songs I like the most from The Chainsmokers are Roses, Don't let me Down, and Closer, which I love the song Roses and I have probably listened to it about 100 times. Beyonce one of the other artists I like sings a lot of good songs but I like I was here and Best thing I never had. I honestly don't listen to that much music, because I don't have that much time after school. But out of the music I do listen to those are just a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment